On this page, you will find the studio’s current policies and procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will be keeping this up to date to reflect state and county health officials’ guidelines.
Updated March 29th, 2021
Mulnomah County is currently in the Moderate Risk risk category.
Under the state’s guidance chart, we the studio’s capacity is limited to 7 people total.
With expanded vaccine availability, we have opened up our schedule to allow for multiple privates throughout the day. If you would like to continue with solo privates, please let your instructor know so that we can accomadate your request.
- We are open for in person privates and duos.
- We are avaible for bodywork as guidelines permit.
- Gym memberships and independent workouts are available.
- We continue to offer online classes and online private sessions.
- In person Teacher Trainings and classes may be held with the capacity restrictions in mind.
For the time being we have reduced the studio’s capacity to ensure proper social distancing. These include:
- The studio’s capacity is limited to 7 individuals. This includes trainers, clients, and gym members.
- High Risk clients may request time in the morning to be the only client.
- Independent sessions may take place after 12pm.
Before your session
- Stay home if you are sick. We require clients to be symptom free for 2 weeks before coming back to the studio
- Sign up in advance. Gym members are encouraged to reserve time in advance to ensure our studio limits are observed
- Sign waivers through our Vagaro app
- Be on time. Due to extra proceedures, it may take more time to get settled in.
- Wear a mask. Masks are required by the state of Oregon until further notice.
- Arrive prepared. Bring your own equipment and water. This includes clean socks, water bottle, towel, yoga mat, straps etc. Due to the current restrictions, we are unable to offer water at this time.
- Enter the studio from the front. Look through the windows before entering to ensure that the studio is not at capacity.
- Wash and sanitize your hands.
During your session
- Maintain 6 feet distance others. Each tower has it own set of equipment to discourage the need from traveling in the studio to find props.
- Use the same set of staps throughout the session. This helps us to minimize the amount of laundry we need to do as well as keep things sanitary for all clients.
After your session
- Clean and sanitize your equipment. There is a set of cleaning supplies by every tower. Trainers may a assist in this process.
- Wash your hands after your session.
- Place used straps and towels in the laundy bin by the rear door.
- Exit the studio through the rear. This helps to maintain distance from clients entering from the front.
- Log your workout on the online form (Gym members only). The state of Oregon requires us to maintain a log of all visiters to assist in contact tracing.
Thank you for your understanding and support
This has been a very difficult year for everyone. We appreciate your understanding and support in keeping our studio healthy, safe, and open all of our clients.