On this page, you will find the studio’s current policies and procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will be keeping this up to date to reflect state and county health officials’ guidelines.
Updated January 29th, 2021
Mulnomah County remains in the Extreme Risk risk category.
The latest update from Governor Kate Brown, has updated indoor guidelines to allow us to reopen with a 6 person capacity.
Current status of services are as follows:
- We are open for in person privates and duos.
- We are open for bodywork as guidelines permit.
- Gym memberships and independent workouts are available.
- We continue to offer online classes and online private sessions.
- In person group classes or teacher trainings are still on hold.
If you have questions please email [email protected]
Our official policies can be seen below.
Limitation on hours
For the time being we have reduced the studio’s capacity to ensure proper social distancing. These include:
- Mornings from 8am – 12pm are reserved for at risk clients. We are instituting a restrition of 1 private at a time. No gym members allowed
- Afternoons and evenings are available for all clients. Multiple privates and gym members are allowed at a time.
- The studio’s capacity is limited to 7 individuals. This includes trainers, clients, and gym members.
Before your session
Stay home if you are sick. We require clients to be symptom free for 2 weeks before coming back to the studio
Sign up in advance. Gym members are encouraged to reserve time in advance to ensure our studio limits are observed
Sign waivers through our Vagaro app
Be on time. Due to extra proceedures, it may take more time to get settled in.
Wear a mask. Masks are required by the state of Oregon until further notice.
Arrive prepared. Bring your own equipment and water. This includes clean socks, water bottle, towel, yoga mat, straps etc. Due to the current restrictions, we are unable to provide water at this time.
Enter the studio from the front. Look through the windows before entering to ensure that the studio is not at capacity.
Wash your hands before your session
During your session
Maintain 6 feet distance others. Each tower has it own set of equipment to discourage the need from traveling in the studio to find props.
Use the same set of staps throughout the session. This helps us to minimize the amount of laundry we need to do as well as keep things sanitary for all clients.
After your session
Clean and sanitize your equipment. There is a set of cleaning supplies by every tower. Trainers may a assist in this process.
Wash your hands after your session.
Place used straps and towels in the laundy bin at
Exit the studio through the rear. This helps to maintain distance from clients entering from the front.
Log your workout on the online form (Gym members only). The state of Oregon requires us to maintain a log of all visiters to assist in contact tracing.
Thank you for your understanding and support
This has been a very difficult year for everyone. We appreciate your understanding and support in keeping our studio healthy, safe, and open all of our clients.